A photoshoot is generally used in the fashion or glamour industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio or an outdoor location where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief. The "model" is not always a person, however; for instance, advertising in print often requires a photographic depiction of advertised goods, and food can be the subject of magazine articles (often in very elaborate presentations).
In the context of SM-201, a photoshoot generally indicates a model dressed in street clothes, fetish attire, lingerie or possibly nude. He or she will be shown as a Dominatrix, a Damsel in Distress or other situation.
In a typical photoshoot. there are quite a few people involved. That may include:
- Primary personnel
- Director - in charge of keeping everything on time and under budget
- The model - the person in front of the camera
- The makeup person
- The hairdresser or stylist
- Costume designer or dresser
- The photographer - whether bondage, fetish, or glamor, each has special qualities that they bring to the shoot.
- A location manager
- A Gaffer
- A person in charge of lighting
- Security personnel
- Safety personnel
- Other on-site support personnel as needed
Off-site personnel might / should include
- accountant / book-keeper
- Directors assistant to keep track of hiring, scheduling, 2257 reporting, etc
It should be noted that a lot of these tasks can be done by three or four people, but in today's environment, all of the tasks need to be completed to make for a successful photoshoot.
See also [ Filmmaking ]
|Articles related to "TITLE 18: PART I: CHAPTER 110: §2257"
Chat rooms • What links here • Copyright info • Contact information • Category:Root