Most of the BDSM information presented here has been part of a project which was actually started (believe it or not) in 1974 by Robin Roberts, being taught as a ongoing series of classes. Almost all of the information here has been taught to The BackDrop Club Staff and members. In the mid-70's through the mid-80's he was teaching fifteen to twenty classes per month. (As a side note: Robin has been teaching ProDom classes to over twenty-five people per month for over forty years. This means that well over a thousand men and women have gone through his classes and have become Pro Doms.)
- Copyright Infringement
In 2018, I lost my www.Backdrop.net website, along with my SM-201 wiki site, two houses and three garages full of stuff, including a 16,000 volume library. I am now (Sep 2019) trying to rebuild it and my life. For the first part of the process, I am rebuilding / importing the wiki to www.SM-201.org from scratch.
Unfortunately, almost all of fifty year of paperwork and legal documants are gone.
If I am violating your intellectual property rights please text, call, email or write me and the offending material will be removed instantly.
Most of the historical information started with the Tony deBlaise Leather Timeline. With Tony de Blaise's death, his Leather Timeline project went dormant. I have been given permission by the Leather Archives to keep this project going, but I would also like to see it expanded to include Het, Bi, Gay, and TV sexuality events.
Some of the pages on this site have been written by authors other than myself. In those cases, we have attempted to contact the author to post "with permission". We have been unable to reach a few of the authors. We have tried to provide attribution when known.
The basic rules are:
- Copyrights, as always, belong to the author. If you find your work here, please let us know so that we can obtain permission to use your work.
- If you do not wish us to use your work, please let us know and we will remove it.
- If you post to our site, you, with fore-knowledge, give up any or all future copyright privileges, just like WikiPedia.
- If you do not want work posted by you to be edited by others, do not post it to our site.
- If you have an article or story that you wish to post, and do not want modified, let me know and I'll 'protect' that page.
See also Sources
What links here • References and Sources • eMail The Wiki Staff • Contact Info