San Francisco Classes: Course 901NSF Section A
How to Be a Professional Dominatrix
Being a Professional Dominatrix requires a lot more knowledge than can possibly be taught in one evening, but this class will definitely put you on the right path of knowledge.
In this seminar you will learn:
* Starting your own Sessions and basic rules for location
* Scene or Working names
* The Big Four: No kids, no drugs, no drunks, no sex!
* Pro Sessions – a quick primer on how to provide sessions
* Backups - Why you should always have someone else present
* The ‘how and why' of record keeping
* Examining your reasons for becoming a Professional
* Legalities of S/M and/or paid sessions.
In completing your training and internship, a Professional Dominatrix / Mistress typically has several YEARS of college equivalent classes, so bring an open mind and a willingness to learn. A tape recorder might be helpful.
Robin Roberts is considered by most to be the father of the het portion of the Bay Area S/M scene. He began doing scenes nearly 50 years ago, and is the founder of The BackDrop Club. During that time, he has trained over a thousand Professional Dominatrices and has been the roots of many of the heterosexuals group and clubs in the Bay Area. He is also the author of SM-201 and is currently heading up the BDSM Legacy Project.
Course 901NSF, Section A
Monday, January 15, 2007 from 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
$49.99 USD / $ 44.99 Members Discount Applies: Take 5.00 off this course for enrolling on the web!.